Di Benedetto Models is a fashion modeling academy and agency based in Calgary, CANADA.
Di Benedetto Models started in March 2014 from the idea of providing a full service to people whose dream was to become models and also be the agents that places models in interesting commercial bookings. We started with local models in the city of Calgary and we currently manage models from other countries around the world.
At Di Benedetto Models we do not only manage and represent national and international models, we also count on a comprehensive program to form new professional models and be ready to get out there in the modeling industry and have a career in it.
Also the idea included those people who despite they were not interested in becoming models, they needed to improve their manners and style to manage themselves better at a high social level and who needed to understand and learn good manners, and start carrying style in their blood.
Di Benedetto Models does not only form and promote models but also provides a full service in pageant coaching for girls who compete in pageants at a national and international stage.
Di Benedetto Models has a vast experience in the modeling field as well as we have prepared many contestants for national and international pageants since the year 2014 until the present time. Here is some of our background in modeling and pageants.
- Official licensee for Miss United Continents since 2018
- Official licensee for the Miss Grand Canada brand 2016 – 2018
- Official licensee for Mr. Ocean 2017 brand
- Official licensee for Miss Petite Universe 2017
- Training agency for national finalists since the year 2014 for contestants participating in national and international pageants such as: Miss United Continents, Miss Grand International, Miss Universe Canada and Miss Earth Alberta.
- Participation in the Fashion section of The Morning Show at CTV Calgary
- Participation in the Fashion section in Global TV Calgary
- Participation in Fiestaval in 2017 with our brand ambassadors
- Official trainee for Chica Sur and Chico Sur pageants in Maracaibo – Venezuela, year 2002.
Our goal is to promote the culture of modeling in Canada by creating the educational approach to modelling so all models graduated from our agency actually know what to do and how while pursuing their career as models and promote those models with demonstrable experience to bigger events.
- Create new models under a comprehensive Professional Modeling program
- Promote models with experience to move on to the next level in their modelling career
- Promote ethics and respect within our team and models
- Motivate our models to continue and develop their educational backgrounds and participate in sport activities to promote a healthy lifestyle